PRECAST CONCRETE ERECTION
Working with the major precast concrete suppliers we provide a comprehensive erection service working either in conjunction with the precast supplier or working direct for the main contractor.
The majority of our pre-cast concrete erection operations involve work on blue chip City centre developments and urban regeneration projects. Such contracts are often logistically challenging and built to a very demanding programme, requiring a pro-active approach to planning and co-ordination with other trades. We are able to deliver this service whilst at the same time providing a high quality product requiring accurate workmanship with an aesthetically demanding finish.
Our erection services covers the full spectrum of precast cladding, ranging from hand fixed GRC and stone panels to individual concrete panels weighing in excess of 10tons.
- Architectural precast concrete cladding panels
- Lightweight Glass Reinforced Concrete panels
- Hand fix individual stone cladding
- Precast concrete frames and walling
- Precast stairs
- Precast floor beams and planks
- Structural insitu concrete screeds to concrete floors beams
- Concrete slabs to suspended floors on temporary formwork or permanent steel decking.
Projects are undertaken on a national basis from Inverness to Leeds to London and the South coast.
Our Clients include
- Trent Concrete
- Tarmac Precast
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Kier Scotland
- Sir Robert McAlpines
- Sisk (Ireland)